NCL Library, Pune
Events Organised by KRC/Library
Current Journals subscribed in 2019
Current Journals Subscribed for 2018
Current Journals for 2017
Discontinued Titles - 2013
New Book Arrivals 2019
E-Books Collection by Publishers
You are here
» User Survey on KRC/Library Facilities & Services
User Survey on KRC/Library Facilities & Services
1. Name (Optional)
2. E-mail (Optional)
Project Assistant I/II/III
Catalysis and Inorganic Chemistry
Center for Material Characterization
Central NMR Facility
Chemical Engineering & Process Development
National Collection of Industrial Micr-organisms (NCIM)
Physical and Materials Chemistry
Polymer Science & Engineering
5. How often you visit the Library?
Once a Week
Once a Month
8. Preferred time for visiting the library
Morning Hours (9 am to 12 pm)
Afternoon Hours (2 pm to 3 pm)
Evening Hours (4 pm to 5:30 pm)
6. Reasons for visiting the library?
Access Online Databases/ e-journals
Reference & Borrowings
Using Scanner/Printer/Photocopier available in the Library
7. Reasons for not visiting the library
9. Mostly used library services and facilities
Reference Collection and Theses Collection
Inter- Library Loan Service and Document Delivery Service
Books, Electronic and Print Journal services
Current Awareness Service and Selective Dissemination of Information
10. Your opinion on overall library services (pl. mention in detail)
Easily locate resources
Resources are current & Up to date
Excellent assistance from the Library staff
Library orientation programmes are helpful
11. User satisfaction on library resources
Resources are current and relevant.
Resources are easy to find.
I usually find the resources I need.
Usually ask the library staff for assistance.
12. According to you which resources are not available in NCL library?
13. User satisfaction on library staff services
Library staff are professional in their dealings with me.
Library staff are friendly.
Library staff are knowledgeable.
Library staff provides quality service.
Library staff responds in a timely manner.
14. What additional facilities you expect from library?
15. Which kind of events you like to organise in library ?
16. Course Books needs to be suggested
17. Interest in book review participation.
18. Do you still think library is essential for your research purpose?
19. Regular training programs essential for users
Please share any additional suggestions or comments that should beconsidered during the Library’s Strategic Planning process
Copyright © 2020, NCL Library, Pune
If you experience a bug or would like to see an addition on the current page, feel free to leave us a message.